For foreing students: the institutions shall nominate their students (full name, e-mail and date of birth) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The students will receive a link to complete their application attaching the followings documents:
- Application form (Portuguese or English version);
- Recommendation Letter written by the student´s home university;
- Transcript of records translated into English or Portuguese and acknowledged by the student’s institution;
- Copy of the passport page that contains personal data (copy in PDF file);
For ESALQ´s students: students can fill the APPLICATION FORM and send it with:
- Motivation letter (in English)
Esalq’s students accepted shall register on the class 011-0225 (Tropical Biobased Production Systems) to receive the grade and credits as a regular class.
The deadline to application is June, 13.
The acceptance letter will be sent until June, 16.
Foreign students will receive a transcript of records with the academic load with 60 hours of activities.
Esalq’s students will be receive the grade and credits as a regular class.
Total number of participants: 15 international and 15 Esalq students.